NewClimate Institute (2016): After Paris: What is next for Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (INDCs)?
This paper outlines what the Paris Agreement means for Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (INDCs) and what needs to happen at the country level now and in the longer term to implement the Agreement. The paper focuses explicitly on the mitigation part of national contributions and discusses specific steps in response to the relevant parts of the agreed framework including a view on how these may be supported internationally.
- C2ES (2015): Differentiation in a 2015 Climate Agreement
- NCI (2015): Assessing the Missed Benefits of Countries' National Contributions
- NewClimate Institute (2016): Conditionality of Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (INDCs)
- Coalition on Paris Agreement Capacity Building (2016): Leadership for Empowering People and Institutions in the New Era of Climate Action
- CDKN (2015): A Guide to INDCs - Intended Nationally Determined Contributions
- Developing Capacities for Alignment with the EU Climate Targets in the Eastern Partnership Countries (EaP Climate)
- Cool Contributions fighting Climate Change
- Global Support Project for the Preparation of Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (INDCs)
- Initiative to Support a MRV system for National and Sub-National Climate Change Policies and Actions under the MRV Trust Fund
- ecbi Training, Support, and Trust-building Project