MitigationMomentum (2017): Connecting multilateral climate finance to mitigation projects
A new guide provides insights on how to access public and private climate finance resources. In the research paper for Mitigation Momentum, Ecofys has investigated the landscape of multilateral climate finance for Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs). The paper seeks to enlighten government representatives and project developers on the available multilateral funding options for NAMAs and climate mitigation actions in general.
- Grantham Research Institute (2016): Beyond the targets: assessing the political credibility of pledges for the Paris Agreement
- Mitigation Momentum (2015): NAMAs and INDCs. Interactions and opportunities
- Global Good Practice Summary Report (GPA2.0)
- Moarif, S. (2015) Establishing Cycles for Nationally Determined Mitigation Contributions or Commitments
- GIZ, UNEP DTU (2015): How are INDCs and NAMAs linked?