MitigationMomentum (2017): Connecting multilateral climate finance to mitigation projects
A new guide provides insights on how to access public and private climate finance resources. In the research paper for Mitigation Momentum, Ecofys has investigated the landscape of multilateral climate finance for Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs). The paper seeks to enlighten government representatives and project developers on the available multilateral funding options for NAMAs and climate mitigation actions in general.
- Global Good Practice Summary Report (GPA2.0)
- Grantham Research Institute (2016): Beyond the targets: assessing the political credibility of pledges for the Paris Agreement
- Mitigation Momentum (2015): NAMAs and INDCs. Interactions and opportunities
- WRI (2015): Interpreting INDCs: Assessing Transparency of post-2020 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Targets for 8 top-emitting economies (Working paper)
- Energeia (2015): Raising The Bar: Climate action synergies to increase ambition and cooperation (Working Paper)