MitigationMomentum (2017): Connecting multilateral climate finance to mitigation projects
A new guide provides insights on how to access public and private climate finance resources. In the research paper for Mitigation Momentum, Ecofys has investigated the landscape of multilateral climate finance for Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs). The paper seeks to enlighten government representatives and project developers on the available multilateral funding options for NAMAs and climate mitigation actions in general.
- Global Good Practice Summary Report (GPA2.0)
- Grantham Research Institute (2016): Beyond the targets: assessing the political credibility of pledges for the Paris Agreement
- GIZ (2017): Guidance note on how to design transformational mitigation projects. A checklist for project developers and managers
- Mitigation Momentum (2015): NAMAs and INDCs. Interactions and opportunities
- C2ES (2015): Differentiation in a 2015 Climate Agreement